Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fake Pigs


Howdy. Well, I guess the comments sections on these blogs are not safe from spam, so I enabled word verification so that anyone who leaves a comment has to type the goofy looking letters into the box before they can post it. this is to keep automated systems from being able to leave comments. You know, I sometimes get spam over text messaging on my cell phone. I don't see the point of it. At least over e-mail or websites they can leave URL's for people to click on, but you can't go to the website through text messaging, so all it's gonna do is annoy people and give them something to delete. Plus, the messages are usually incoherent or irrelevent, such as, "see the squirrels and penguins with water streetlight" or sometimes the message will be incomplete, like, "Come see how to". How the hell does this promote business?

Well, time to go to work.

No comments: